Monday, May 22, 2006

I would like to know what happened to my friends? Karen, Staci, Teresa, Jessi, Amanda? I thought I had made friends for life with at least a couple of you... Karen, do you really sit at home and get fat? Do you ever do anything physical...? I invited you to a birthday party for my little girl, thinking that I wanted my kids to know my friends as well as their fathers Friends. You couldn't even apologize for missing it!!! Jessi, I understand that you have been in a difficult situation, and you have little ones, what I don't understand is what happened between the last time I saw you and now... I repeat I wanted my friends to be part of my childrens lives. Staci, Once again, you have kids too, I understand it's hard to keep in touch, but you approached me at the store, not the other way around! Teresa, you had kids before I did, but how about we start meaning what we say to each other people?
Amanda. I went out of my way to try and hang out and what not after we moved back to the area... You led me on, and then ignored me. If you have a problem with Frank, or someone else I'm friends with that's fine, but just so you know, we were out of state for 4 years, and that was the first time we'd seen Frank in about 6 years, in fact.

How about this, you can all kiss my rear-end. I have done nothing but try to balance and include my friends in my life. Instead, I have found that people like my husbands friends: Frank, Korey, Mike, Bob, Jay... There are more but I don't have time to list them. They've been better friends to me, and nearly like family to my children, when you guys just forgot about me. If you would like to be included in my extended family, act like it. It's not like I didn't try to invite you.

No comments: